We can not, all of us, travel all the time and half as much as we’d like to.
There is nothing wrong here ! It’s also just as important to create a life where we are settle and it’s good to see what we have available front of us, and to use what we have to live a life of fulfilment and happiness.
Look below a list that I have established – 25 blissful moments of every day life you may have been taking for granted that will bring you just as much happiness than travels purveyor :
1. Crossing off the last item on a to-do list.
2. Hearing the words ‘thank you’ for something you have done for a person.
3. Taking your work clothes off and changing into sweatpants.
4. Seeing an old couple still in love.
5. Walking after dinner when the sun is going down.
6. Fresh bed sheets.
7. Doing what you love and loving what you do.
8. Eating Frozen Yogurt – I am crazy about it !
9. Hearing your favourite song on the radio.
10. A spontaneous weekend escape – a road trip.
11. Dancing in the rain and lying in the sun.
12. Being forgiven.
13. Getting free food!
14. Being able to drink water out of the tap.
15. The sound of the rain on a tin roof.
18. A smile from a stranger.
19. A cat meowing back at you.
20. Long weekends.
21. Smiling to a stranger in the street.
22. Cooking your favorite food.
23. Watching a old movie like E.T.
24. Laughing so hard it hurts.
25. Realising life is not about what happens to you, but how you respond to it.
And you, what do you love to do in your routine?
Cécile lives in Chicago though is originally from southern France. She’s an avid traveler and is always excited by new adventures. After living in Ireland, Australia and Canada, Cécile is an advocate of having a routine but not staying comfortable for too long.