How to emerge with a fresh face after a long flight? How can we look great?
After reading articles and talking with a dermatologist, it can be possible to arrive at the airport looking and feeling fresh. I always looked terrible and feeling gross after a long flight. Traveling is great but when you get out of the plane, you are always looking for a long and warm shower!
Here, some tips that can help you to feel better:
- Washing-out face with moisturizer and avoid sodium-packed snacks.
- Don’t wear make-up.
- Apply every hour moisturizer.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Avoid booze and caffeine.
- If you can’t help yourself try instead black tea!
- Avoid food served on the planes because there are full of sodium.
- Eat fresh fruits – pack your own snacks.
- Adopt a facial cleanser.
Et voilà! These small ways should improve your health and you will feel so great after a trans-Atlantic flight!
Over to you, what is your skin-routine during a long flight?
Cécile lives in Chicago though is originally from southern France. She’s an avid traveler and is always excited by new adventures. After living in Ireland, Australia and Canada, Cécile is an advocate of having a routine but not staying comfortable for too long.