Already 2016. Start the year off right with small, manageable changes to your lifestyle!
We all think to make some changes for the new year. Some of us write a list, buy a new gym membership and start a detox program… Here my tips to make this new year incredible.
- Start to write everyday about anything. You’ll enjoy to read your thoughts at the end of the year.
- Walk everyday. Even for 20 minutes and even if it’s raining.
- Buy veggies and fruits of the season. There are cheaper and you will enjoy way more strawberries when it’s the right moment.
- Stop to be nervous for everything. Take it easy. One day at a time.
- Read more books and watch less movies. Let’s your imagination moving again!
- Stop to be worry about your weight but enjoy quality food without feeling guilty.
- Make a good action for our planet everyday. The sorting of waste, reduce your energy consumption, actively cut fuel consumption…
- Find an activity would make you REALLY happy and do it really well.
- Love yourself. Always.
- Don’t forget where you are from. Your roots are strong, they give you balance, joyful and satisfaction.
After been in France for more than two weeks, I have to admit to be home again was incredible. I gained a better self-confidence about my expatriation in Chicago and so much energy to face the new year.
Over to you, what are your forecasts for this year?
Cécile lives in Chicago though is originally from southern France. She’s an avid traveler and is always excited by new adventures. After living in Ireland, Australia and Canada, Cécile is an advocate of having a routine but not staying comfortable for too long.